Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fond fondue memories!

Steamy hot fondue - just a thing after a day on the mountain.
The prized delicious, crispy fondue skin, just peeled off the bottom of the pot.
The view from the kitchen in Anzere.
Standing on the balcony, admiring the view.


The weather is finally starting to cool down in sub-tropical Queensland - just the time to start thinking about setting the air conditioner to Swiss winter temperature and getting a fondue on the stove!

Naturally memories of our times spent in Switzerland, with our friends Cherie and Bruno, come to mind. They taught me to make fondue after all [ref. previous fondue post], at their place in beautiful Anzere in the Swiss mountains.

I certainly don't have a view of snowy mountains from my kitchen window but sharing a fondue almost makes me feel like I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment